The Echo quilting clips are designed to be used with the Adjustable Ruler Foot #72 or Ruler Foot #96. The Bernina Echo Quilting Clips serve as an extension to the sole of the presser foot, letting you adapt the foot for various widths of spacing between the stitched echos when quilting.
Quilting with ease
• Create echo stitching around quilted patterns
• Use with Adjustable Ruler Foot #79 and #96
• Exact positioning of clips for accurate guiding
• Anti-static manufactured solid plastic
How to use:
The Echo Quilting Clips can be installed by simply pushing the clip up onto the foot. The small lip of the inner circle on the bottom of the clip holds the clip securely in place. The clip fits snuggly around the foot and are made of scratchproof and anti-static plastic; therefore, the surface remains scratch and lint free.
With the Echo Quilting Clips, quilt around a motif to have it framed. The clips are guided in free-motion or along a plexiglass ruler. This technique is called "echo-quilting."
This allows you to easily create decorative quilt patterns, such as crosshatching or piano keys.
To remove, gently twist the clip while pulling the clip down and the foot out. If necessary, use a flat tool in the slit of the clip to release the foot.
Each set includes three Echo Quilting Clips in the following sizes:
• 1x Echo quilting clip, radius 0.5"
• 1x Echo quilting clip, radius 0.75"
• 1x Echo quilting clip, radius 1"